"To work for the welfare of Children"
Our vision is to provide the needy children with love, happiness, and mental, emotional and social support, better education and make sure they live normal life like other children with a better future, dreams and make significant contribution to society and nation. These needy children can be any orphaned, destitute, abandoned, needy and poor, out casted, handicapped or kids of prisoner parents.
HORAC wish to offer the children a residence full of family love and care, support them to attend school, connect them to a place of worship, and give them medical care and other facilities that help the children to succeed. HORAC really wants to be a model home to bring all the needy children’s under its
HORAC/Nepal has a primary objective meeting the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of orphaned and/or destitute children by providing them with love, care, nourishment, guidance, and the highest level of education so that they can grow to be valued members of society with a promising future and a memorable past.
HORAC/Nepal has been founded with the objectives which are as follows: -
- To provide accommodation, food, education and parental love to the homeless, orphan and above mentioned children.
- To provide the better medical care, health checkup services and care in case of sickness
- To impart them better communication, leadership, team work skills, motivation and emotional support to achieve success in future.
- To make sure they are not deprived of their fundamental rights and are not exploited in any means.
- To decrease the child labor and child violence.
- To educate Nepalese society about the care of orphaned and homeless children.